Black America, Y’all (pun intended) have some cleaning up to do. What you may ask. Well let’s just say there seems to be this overwhelming attitude that we can’t or shouldn’t say anything about or to President Obama when he is wrong about something.
See, far too long there has been a culture of not wanting to “air out our dirty laundry” in the black community, it extends into assisting police when a crime is committed. Many see this as “snitching” but that’s another topic. It also happens when someone we know or like does something of importance, like Obama becoming President, and we somehow lose our ability, or should I say guts to call them out when they say or do something wrong.
Now Y’all correct me if I’m wrong but it shouldn’t matter who you are or what you do, if you’re wrong, you’re wrong and you should be called out on it! Or should we act like we’re at Penn State and just let it go?
Now I know you’re asking yourself what in the world does all this have to do with President Obama? Glad you asked. A couple of weeks ago the Prez had an interview with Black Enterprise Magazine (see paragraph 5) in which he was asked a very direct question, here is the question and his answer:
How do you respond to criticism that your administration hasn’t done enough to support black businesses?
“My general view has been consistent throughout, which is that I want all businesses to succeed. I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. I’m the president of the United States of America, but the programs that we have put in place have been directed at those folks who are least able to get financing through conventional means, who have been in the past locked out of opportunities that were available to everybody. So, I’ll put my track record up against anybody in terms of us putting in place broad-based programs that ultimately had a huge benefit for African-American businesses.”
Now, I know some of you are going to say “what’s wrong with his answer, he told the truth?” Well let me break it down for you so you will get a clear picture of what he said and was saying. I need to do this for you because many of you see things through the lenses “they” want you to and you miss the speech in code. So let the breaking begin!
1) He says “I’m not the president of Black America. I’m the president of the United State”. I know, I know, to all you black slaves still mentally on the plantation you will say “He’s not the president of black America, he’s the president of everybody”. Here is the problem with Obama’s statement and your thinking……
- First he tells Black America, I’m not your president. A total dis, and yall ok with it. then he says he’s the president of America.
- Now you can take this 1 of 3 ways: 1. He’s saying he’s the president of America, meaning the country. If that is so, then he’s letting you know he’s not about representing the people but the corporate or business interest only of America. You do know that the United Stated of America is a Corporation, don’t you? I thinks this is partly what he is saying.
- Or you can take it as if he’s saying he’s the president of all the people of America. If that is so then why point out that he’s not the president of black America. Read his response again. He could have given the same answer without saying “I’m not the president of Black America” and it would have had the same effect. He says “My general view has been consistent throughout, which is that I want all businesses to succeed. I want all Americans to have opportunity. “ That would have been fine and he could have led into his answer where he says ” the programs that we have put in place……..” without singling out Black America. So now I must ask the question. Isn’t Black America included in “All Americans”? If Black America is included in that, then why would he say “I’m not the president of Black America”? You must ask yourself this question!
- Or you can take it as I believe he meant it and was saying it. First he was talking in code to those he serve and showing his loyalty when he said “I’m not the president of Black America”. I believe he was telling us “F YOU BLACK AMERICA.” Black America you were being tested and you failed the test because you didn’t speak up in outrage about what he said. You poured more energy in what others had to say about Gabby Douglas’ hair at the Olympics than you did when the man you helped to put in the Oval office discarded you and told you so plainly to your face “go to hell”. See the democrats take the black vote for granted so much that he told you “I’m not your president, I don’t represent you, I’m not looking out for you, and don’t ask me for a damn thing”, and yall will still act like the loyal slave and give him your vote without saying a word! He plainly let Black America know……. “I don’t have your back”.
Then the president goes on to say “the programs that we have put in place have been directed at those folks who are least able to get financing through conventional means, who have been in the past locked out of opportunities that were available to everybody.” Again he’s talking in code and yall missed it because you still got that slave way of thinking. See I know yall think he was talking about Black, Hispanics, lower-income individuals, women and others who would fall into the class of minorities. Well, he was, but what you didn’t get is he was only talking about 1 specific class of people in that statement……WOMEN. Read what he says again and open your mind a bit. He says “……have been directed at those folks…………who have been in the past locked out of opportunities…….”
2) Women have been locked out of opportunities in the past and because of equal right issues women have been added into the Minority sector which now leads to a major increase in women owned businesses. Also in the more recent past white me who have businesses have had their ability to obtain financing limited due to changes in many of the banking industry rules that limit them to 10 loans. You say “Whats wrong with that?” Well, here’s where it goes wrong….. These businesses that are being funded are businesses where a man truly owns the business but he puts his wife as a 34% share holder with he and his partner owning 33% each. The guys are the same guys, for whatever reason own 20 other businesses and can’t get funding anymore. So they then structure the business this way so they now qualify for MINORITY funding even though they’re not minorities. So in reality the “good ol boy” system is still in play but yet yall have nothing to say because he’s a so-called Black president. Do you see the game being played on yall, if not just ask me to clear it up a little more by leaving a comment and I will do so.
Then as you continue to read the President’s comment he says “I’ll put my track record up against anybody in terms of us putting in place broad-based programs that ultimately had a huge benefit for African-American businesses.”
Well I just covered his “broad based programs” and who they covered above. I love the way he speaks in code and uses general terms that sound good to leave yall feeling all warm inside. I guess it’s like heroin and the effects it has on it addicts. I wouldn’t know seeing I never use heroin or fully buy into this BULLSHIT Obama is feeding the people, but what else can I compare it to when it makes you feel good but ultimately it’s doing you harm.
So let’s take a look at his track record………. If you’re a regular patron of a black owned business you could make the claim Obama did. See, if there has never been any president to have programs to benefit “African-American Businesses” as he puts it, then it would be easy as hell to put your track record up against something that doesn’t exist. Oh wait, let’s see how he has truly helped.
- 1.6% of the total stimulus money spent (787 billion) was spent with Black Business. Shame on you Obama, it could have equaled our percentage of the population… about 13%.
Don’t get it mixed up folks, the majority of the stimulus money and ObamaCare benefits everyone. Go ahead say it… “he bailed out the auto industry.’ You’re right, he did. Now tell me which auto company is owned by a member of Black America? You know, he also bail out the very same bankers that he and Biden are targeting in their anti-Romney ads. Now am I wrong here or did he give them big sums of cash and many of them gave themselves a bonus. Which 1 of those banks was Black owned?
Oh yeah as a side note Bill Clinton did more for Black Business than Obama.
With all this said and proof to boot, don’t take this as I’m trying to get you to vote for Romney, not at all! What I’m saying is the president is showing and telling you in plain sight that he’s not your president and he couldn’t give a damn about you. So since you’re going to vote for him anyway don’t be afraid to call him out when he’s wrong. Also don’t let him get off the hook so damn easy by not demanding something for your vote. The Jews, Hispanics and the LGBT community all made demands of him in exchange for their vote and you see they got what they wanted.
Stop being a mental slave and WAKE UP!!!!!